Saturday, May 03, 2008

Relief

Just turned in the last of my work for the Spring term. I'm on break this week, then I've got twelve more weeks til I have my masters degree, provided I actually turn in my thesis. Which is due in 6 or so weeks. Sigh.

It feels good, though. I'm in high spirits. My class is doing a little ritual together on Ocean Beach tomorrow, to mark the transition to the new university, to mourn the loss of our old school, and, well, just to celebrate each other.

I've also got Spring fever bad. I'm horny and high, like Don McLean sang in the 70s. Except that I'm not currently drinking whiskey nor rye. It's just a palpable oozing of libidinal energy, is all. Beware if you're around me: I might come on to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is this new? You're always randy!

Bree said...

how could you leave such a hilariously true comment anonymously? show your face, I say!