Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Life as I know it

Just so's everyone knows: I got a bookkeeping job to tide me over until school starts back up. No, classes still fucking haven't started yet. So a big thank you goes out to my friend Mag who landed me a temporary gig at a wonderful local community arts organization in the Mission. I'm working there Tuesdays and Thursdays, and continuing with my clinical internship Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I don't know if it's gonna be enough to live on, but I'm hoping the teach-out plans move forward soon. It looks like I'll have more news about that within the month. Crossed fingers are appreciated.

I hate bookkeeping. Hate. But it's a living.


xo
Bree

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely crossing my fingers for you! And I am happy to have helped - even though you hate bookkeeping, we are really happy to have you and the feedback about you has all been glowing!

Keep your fingers crossed for me as well: the museum pushed back my know date until the end of next week!

P.S. I am excited to give Astrid Shiatsu tonight!

Bree said...

Fingers are crossed all around, then!

Hope the massage went well. I just got home from work and haven't even seen A. yet 'cause she's already asleep, it seems.