Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back to School!

Finally, I will be attending orientation at my new university today. Unfortunately this will be happening only after a half-day of mind-dulling number crunching at the bookkeeping gig. I'll be working for a few more hours over the next week or two, and then I'll be done with my commitment there. It's been a lifesaver to make a little bit of money while waiting for my student loans, but going back to bookkeeping makes me realize how desperately I do not want to go back to bookkeeping. After getting all oriented and shit, we'll be resuming classes on Tuesday. I feel a really weird mix of excitement, relief, and dread.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Miss Cleo sees sexxygood study dates with me in your future!

Anonymous said...

Bree - I am so excited for you! It seems as if all the pieces are falling into place. And thank you once again for helping us during our crunch. I think we have hired someone, too, so it seems to be working out all around.

I will be in the office today to drop off some stuff and finalize some auction details, but it sounds as if you are taking off early so I probably won't see you.

Will I see you at the auction maybe on Saturday?