Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Both/(And)

My highest level to date!The undulations of my moods lately aren't severe, just ripples riding sometimes higher in anxiety and sometimes lower in listlesness. There are some good days too, to be sure.

Lots of the money stress, still. Still. Some relationship ennui has come and gone, the way it does with long standing love. Dr. Mario has been brought out of its 1 1/2 year slumber in order to nurse Astrid and I through our collective anxiety about not accomplishing real things. My private practice is finally turning a "profit" if that's what you call around $400 per month. This is truly a good, good thing. But with just one tiny bookkeeping gig in addition to the therapy work, I'm still making just enough to pay rent and that's absolutely it. I've blogged enough about all this before, so I should get on to other things. Like that I'm hungry, and I should probably eat some lunch.

xo
Bree

2 comments:

Jack Slowriver said...

It's great to hear that your practice is beginning to flourish. It's just the beginning...

Bree said...

Thanks, Jacket! Yeah, it's a pretty great thing to say that I began meeting my expenses, plus a little extra, six months after opening shop. That said, a deep breath and a hope for some more clients to come my way.

I hope your organization is thriving in these difficult times as well, Jacket!