Saturday, April 11, 2009

Insatiable...in our dreams

Astrid and I woke up this morning feeling all cuddly, and eventually shared timid morning breath kisses and groped each other until our sleeping clothes came off. She told me about the dream she'd just had, a gorgeously smutty dream in which she was having sex with a current crush boy of hers among the throngs at a sort of pride parade for perverts. I told her about my dream in which I'd been making out with one of my current crush girls. My entire body seized with desire when she told me about fucking her boy in the dream, and I wanted her so badly. After we groped and kissed more, Astrid's urge to get on with the day superseded the urge to get it on, and so she left bed to make us a glorious frittata with eggs, greens, shallots, and garlic. I stayed in bed and got myself off three times. Not a bad way to start the day.

No comments: