Thursday, August 28, 2008

Seattle bound!

Despite the blahs, which have abated somewhat for the moment, and being too broke for travel, Astrid and I are off to the great Northwest today. We'll be visiting friends in Seattle and attending the wedding of my dear erstwhile lover, Callie, who lives with her six year old daughter and partner in a tiny town on the Olympic Peninsula. Some of you read about my last visit with Callie way back when in the old blog days. I'm excited to meet her love, whose thoughtfully powerful musings can be found here. Funny that jacket uses "Callie's" real name, so there goes the mystery of my fool-proof pseudononymous system! Anyway, yay!

1 comment:

Jack Slowriver said...

It was so great to meet you and Astrid. I'm looking forward to hanging out with you more in SF.