Saturday, November 17, 2007

Productive Day

Today, I had hours and hours in front of me, with no social plans til dinner time. This was one of the rare days I'd set aside to try to knock out a respectable chunk of work on the thesis. Instead of working diligently as I'd planned to do, I ended up besting the top Dr. Mario score on the ol' Nintendo 64 (*must* click). That is right, my friends, I got to 108,600 points with a viral load filling over 75% of the pill bottle. I'm sure some of you out there have done better than that, but let me just say that me getting the top score means beating out Astrid, her siblings, and various lovers, friends, and roommates who have played that game over the last dozen years. I am the Dr. Mario Champion.

Now, back to death anxiety.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ken is proud of you.