Saturday, July 07, 2007

Buzzkill?

Sheesh, I thought by now I'd have some responses on the Death Poll, but I guess everyone found it too creepy or something? Or maybe people aren't checking the blog 'cause of the holiday and all. What gives?

I'm off to San Jose today to visit Mom and Schmend. C. is outta town, on a cruise to Alaska, in fact. Dunno if I'll see any of the nieces or nephews on this trip, but that'd be nice. We'll see how the day shapes up. I'll have three good hours of reading time on the train back and forth--hopefully I can finally knock out The Denial of Death because, truth be told, I'm getting a bit sick of reading it, even though it's really eye-opening. Only so much conceptual death I can handle at a time, I guess, but certainly more of it than actual death, right?

Love and stuff,
--Bree

2 comments:

Cat In Black said...

I'm still working on my responses. Those are tough questions. I'll get my azz in gear :)

Dani said...

I've been out of town since Monday and am just reading this all now ... I very much plan to respond. Probably sometime tomorrow, amid applying for jobs. Any chance you'll be around with some free time? And maybe wanna grab lunch with me or some such?