Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ted Haggard Rocks My Ass Hole!

Can I just say that I hate Democrats, but not as much as Republicans? There, I said it. You have to love the news lately, right?

Some highlights:

*The Dems gain at least 25 seats in the House! Check out up-to-the-minute election results at NYTimes.com

*One of the most powerful leaders of the right-wing evangelical movement in America has admitted that he likes to suck big dick! See him preach the gospel in "Jesus Camp"

* Rick Santorum is out! (of the Senate, I mean, not the Closet...)

**note that Bob Casey, the Dem who beat Santorum is anti-abortion and anti-gun control--how's that for the Dems ushering in a "sea change" of ideology?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on, now. If he's anti-torture and pro-habeas corpus, and doesn't bring home his wife's miscarriage so his young children can say good-bye to their "brother" then it damn well is a sea change!!!

Good-bye Frothy Mix Closet Case!

I'm anti-gun control myself, for the same reason I'm anti-War on Drugs, despite not being into crack or heroin. Tell me more about the anti-abortion stance?